Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Jolivette oral.

1/7/2014 10:40:19 PM

Reviewer: Brownsugar, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
This is the best bc i have ever taken since I stop getting depo shot years ago. The best part is I do not get monthly cycles. I may have spotted maybe once or twice cant even recall when. I have no side effects. Love it. Base on other negative comments, I would say try and if it works for you great if not try something esle. Everybody reacts differently.

1/5/2014 8:43:33 PM

Reviewer: DiamondGirl2K, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this pill after I had my second child and was breastfeeding. The first month was ok but the following month I began to have a period every 2 weeks. It also affected my appetite in that I was always starving even an hour or so after my last meal. I could never get full or have enough good. Being overweight already and with 2 periods a month was just too much for me. The only good thing ... Show Full Comment

12/20/2013 3:54:38 PM

Reviewer: Bishopca, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
After taking the pill for 19 mo I "got my period" in the middle of a pill pack. The one week later I got it again. I stopped taking it.

10/6/2013 2:12:25 AM

Reviewer: ash, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Short and sweet, I caused me to get a blood clot at age 17. I'm 21 and still have it. I've had to take horrible shots and I think it has contributed to some anxiety attacks.

9/25/2013 12:02:52 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Severe hives itching all over including anus, ears, breast, back,chest.

man rubbing painful knee