Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Premarin Oral.

7/9/2009 9:39:48 AM

Reviewer: rmathys, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had a hsysterectomy 5 weeks ago. so far, i guess its o.k. i get hot flashes some. headaches. after read side effects, kind of wondereing if i should change.

7/27/2009 10:22:56 PM

Reviewer: hhobbs, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I had a complete hysterectomy in Aug. 08' due to endometeriosis and ovarian cysts. I was put on Premarin the day I left the hospital. I had to increase dosage to 1.25mg due to hot flashes. I rarely have hot flashes anymore, but within the 1st 6 months of taking Premarin I have gained 30 lbs.

7/20/2009 5:02:48 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am responding well to this medication, however, I have run out and have been without for a week now. What are the withdrawl symptoms?

6/23/2009 3:26:09 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I had a complete hysterectomy in July '08. I have been taking Premarin since my release from the hospital. I have been very satisified, however after reading some of the comments, I wonder if I need to change. I am taking .625 and I am still having night sweats about 3-4 nights per week and sometimes during the day. Although this may be just the summer in the deep south. However, my mood ... Show Full Comment

6/20/2009 4:11:16 PM

Reviewer: keb200278, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had to have a complete hystorectomy at the age of 30. I have been on premarin for a little over a year. I started out having headaches about once a week to having one nearly every day!!! They are getting worse!! I also have very little sex drive, which never was a problem before the surgery. I'm not sure if its the drug but I'm going back to find out this next week.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.