Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Premarin Oral.

9/16/2009 4:58:14 PM

Reviewer: Csue, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Premarin 1.25mg following a complete hysterectomy 30 years ago. It immediately eliminated the depression I felt following the surgery. Prior to the last 6 months I did not have any problems with it. Now, however, I am experiencing a skin problem involving individual tiny bumps which itch severely. They appear on my arms, hands and trunk areas. They itch when they first appear, sub ... Show Full Comment

8/31/2009 10:51:35 PM

Reviewer: fouwat, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a hysterectomy Sept 08 with removal of one ovary due to cyst. Although my labs are within "normal" range, I reported to my ob-gyn my symptoms which were determined to be perimenapausal(fuzzy thinking, night sweats, leg discomfort and increasing moodiness). I take .3mg Premarin every other day. THANK GOD FOR THIS MEDICATION!!! I feel SOOOO much better. I've added a baby aspir ... Show Full Comment

8/16/2009 6:30:37 PM

Reviewer: sishaw40, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
I have been taking Premarin for 12 years since my hysterectomy and removal of ovaries. I am 69 and have gained about 25 pounds and can't lose it. I have rather severe depression (family history). I am not sure that I should still be taking it and am afraid to stop.

8/13/2009 2:10:49 PM

Reviewer: Brownie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Premarin for over 10 years. My gyn told me i was multiple fractures waiting to happen if I didnt continue to take this. I have no gray hair at age 48 and look and feel like I am in my 30's. This drug is wonderful!!!

7/27/2009 10:22:56 PM

Reviewer: hhobbs, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I had a complete hysterectomy in Aug. 08' due to endometeriosis and ovarian cysts. I was put on Premarin the day I left the hospital. I had to increase dosage to 1.25mg due to hot flashes. I rarely have hot flashes anymore, but within the 1st 6 months of taking Premarin I have gained 30 lbs.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver