Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Flagyl Oral.

«Previous 156-160 of 160
10/27/2007 7:02:00 PM

Reviewer: cmndavy, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I experienced dizziness,nausea,and stomach pains. I was glad when the medication was over but I think it did what it was suppose to do, although if I ever have this same problem I would like to be recommended a different prescription.

10/25/2007 6:01:23 PM

Reviewer: joie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this med in the past and I became very Ill after taking it, so when my Dr gave it to me again, I informed him of this problem. I was told that it could have been caused by my perfume. I took the pills again and the problem was worse. I vomited after 10 min. and continued to do so for the next hour. The pills came up as well. I called my doctor and they said that because I had a rum wit ... Show Full Comment

10/23/2007 1:55:18 PM

Reviewer: perfectblend, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The medicine works very well, the worst side effect is the awful taste in the mouth.

10/12/2007 3:21:34 PM

Reviewer: smileygal53076, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I can say this cleared up the condition quickly but the side effects were awful: constant nausea, dizziness, dry mouth/metallic taste, loss of appetite, sleeplessness, etc. Even with these side effects, I would still recommend it.

10/6/2007 7:02:11 AM

Reviewer: ginfi13, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a very bad infection that also included a yeast infection at the same time. The flagyl worked very well to help clear everything up.

«Previous 156-160 of 160

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?