Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CIPRODEX Otic.

4/21/2010 9:25:07 PM

Reviewer: nside, 3-6 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
It did not make my 3-year old son's ear feel better...but it did make him very anxious and made him act very "strange."

2/16/2010 8:46:17 AM

Reviewer: kitty, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed Ciprodex for an inner ear infection by my Doctor, From the second dose I started to itch, my skin felt hot and I broke out in hives. I will not be finishing the course. It is unacceptable to have such side effects.

11/26/2009 6:57:54 PM

Reviewer: AnnaNicole, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have an inner/outer ear infection and my doctor prescribed Ciprodex and Amoxicillan. After only 1 use of Ciprodex, I experienced total hearing loss in both ears. I notified my doctor immediately and he said it should go away within a week. It has now been 2 weeks and although the hearing loss has improved somewhat, I still have significant hearing loss, especially my right ear. My ENT doctor ... Show Full Comment

9/23/2009 7:48:49 PM

Reviewer: BROKE MOM, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
VERY VERY VERY VERY EXPENSIVE $104.35....RIDICULOUS FOR 7.5 mL BOTTLE OF DROPS!!!! NOT SURE IF THEY WORKED CAUSE WAS ALSO ON ORAL ANTIBIOTIC!!!

8/19/2009 2:36:32 PM

Reviewer: ifGodb4ubfp48@yahoo.com, 3-6 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
I have a question, my son had tubes placed in his ears, the doctor prescribed ciprodex, but the pharmacy gave me ofloxacin, which is for eye. Please tell me is this the right medications for his ears.