Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of crestor oral.

1/5/2009 9:52:44 AM

Reviewer: Nanciee, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I noticed the pain problems a couple of weeks after taking Crestor.The worse pain is on my left shoulder and all the way down to my fingers, all my joints and kidneys hurst pretty bad too. I've been taking this for about 2 months, I'll stop today and call my doctor. I figured this was the medication that was making me hurt, because the only other one I take is synthroid and I've never ... Show Full Comment

12/31/2008 3:13:31 PM

Reviewer: archeo17, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had intense pain and aches in my knee joints and calf muscles after two days. It felt like someone was sitting on my lower legs - there was no comforatble position while standing or sitting - or lying in bed. I immediately stopped taking this pill; side effects continued for a little more than 2 days before the pian was gone.

12/22/2008 7:32:39 PM

Reviewer: joboo3441, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Crestor not too long after having total knee replacement surgery. I attributed the leg pain and the inability to fall asleep to the surgery, but after reading the reviews, I am now certain that Crestor has been responsible for the countless hours of laying awake. I have also experience mornings of severe dizziness, so bad that even rolling over sends the room into a spin. I hav ... Show Full Comment

12/18/2008 1:04:57 AM

Reviewer: willys, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
overall good numbers with crestor, but i did experience humming/ringing in my ears and a small amount of muscle loss,(tone and mass).

12/16/2008 10:24:42 AM

Reviewer: dottiedottie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Within one week, severe Knee pain and weakness. It made me very tired and some muscle cramping. Stopped taking and immediate improvement.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver
What puts you at risk?
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.