Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin XL Oral.

7/19/2013 5:27:50 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
have had lots of headaches need to cut pill in half and still get headache 'seems im always tired,sad.

7/4/2013 9:59:08 AM

Reviewer: Happy Now, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this medication for a month now.Prior to taking this, my moods were very erratic. Now I feel more control and less anxiety. I also have more clarity of thought. It did cause me fatigue, so I take it at night, and sleep well.I've had some constipation and mild muscle cramps,and the occassional dry mouth. I increase my fluids and do ok. I'm enrolled in school, and I do not f ... Show Full Comment

6/24/2013 1:02:59 AM

Reviewer: brianne_h, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this medication because my previous medication (cipralex) was worsening my depression severely. This medicine has helped my depression a lot! I feel much happier now. HOWEVER I have horrible and possibly serious side effects. I am nauseous and throw up nearly every day. I'm also dizzy and feel very weak. My heartbeat is irregular and often feels very fast. I have a general fee ... Show Full Comment

6/24/2013 12:54:10 AM

Reviewer: Alrolamo, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
This Medication has Stabilized me more than all other anti depressants I tried. I have to take it in the beginning of the day(300mg). I was checking these reviews to see what kind of long term side effects this medication would have. Well, I have been taking it for close to Ten Years, and I just Do Not have any side effects from this medication to reference.

6/23/2013 10:44:22 PM

Reviewer: larry, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
ring in my ears hard for me to sleep forgetfulness weight gain

man rubbing painful knee