Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin XL Oral.

6/1/2013 4:19:42 AM

Reviewer: jannylagarto, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started using this for about four months ago. I have to say that this medicine is quite useful for me as it lessen my temper. I also lost almost 4 kg as the side effect of the medicine. But 1 month ago, I've been gaining irritation and putting back some weight. So I don't know how it will go since I've only been using it for a few months. I hope for the best for everyone who's re ... Show Full Comment

5/28/2013 10:18:40 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Had taken other meds but experienced side effects - hot flashes, dizziness, decreased sexual function. Wellbutrin has worked well for me. Constipation is only side effect. Happy now and has reduced my SAD tremendously. Also has helped me to be able to enjoy social situations - relieved my anxiety.

5/24/2013 2:21:41 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Wellbutrin is the best antidepressant I've tried. It gives me energy and does not have the sexual side effeccts or stomach problems caused by SSRIs. It is a differnt kind of AD , as it mainly affects dopamine and not seratonin. Only lasting side effect is some insomnia , but I dont need as much sleep when Im taking it. If your AD is making you tired, try Wellbutrin.

5/20/2013 9:41:36 PM

Reviewer: danni909, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started wellbutrin and within 3 weeks I felt much better depression wise.

5/20/2013 11:06:00 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
Love, Lost weight that I gained from taking ampatryptaline,(I know that is spelled wrong) I feel better that I ever had before