Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin XL oral.

2/6/2008 9:41:14 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I take 300mg daily and I really can tell if I miss a dose. I feel confident when it is in my system. I also combine this with 20mg of Lexapro by doctors prescription. I also take metoprolol for high blood pressure. Don't quit without a doctors assistance, the withdrawls aren't as bad as lexapro.

2/6/2008 4:37:54 PM

Reviewer: robert brady, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have found welbutrin xl to work effectively for me by 2 dosages in the am and at 4p.m. in the afternoon. It has lifted my depression and I am back to my old self.

2/6/2008 10:54:31 AM

Reviewer: larcon3460@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I am really happy with this medicine, it has helped me with the death of my mother, father and my husband being sick. My daughter is also in Iraq it has help me cope with it. I am afraid to come off it, becasue I feel good.

2/5/2008 10:46:42 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    it takes a long time to "kick in" & you HAVE TO TAKE IT ON TIME ALL THE TIME BUT it has worked wonders for me

2/4/2008 1:46:03 AM

Reviewer: curly, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have used this at 75 mg for the past 4 months but it didn't keep the depression away so my dose has been increased to 150 mg. I do have some rapid heartbeat but I think it will go away once the depression has fully lifted.