Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin XL Oral.

12/19/2007 6:43:20 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Wellbutrin provided me with the best possible results to date. Other drugs such as Paxil, Effexor and others has horrible side effects.

12/19/2007 12:26:43 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication had the opposite effect on me! I was hostile, aggressive, angry, cried all the time, could not think clearly, had headaches, and I felt like my skin was crawling. I would not recommed this drug to anyone - too many severe side effects.

12/18/2007 12:11:54 AM

Reviewer: girliegirltm, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This stuff was like being on speed for me. I had the sweats, my heart raced constantly, and I was just going and goin without being tired. After about a 2 month period I took myself off and all symptoms stopped.

12/17/2007 4:21:21 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
After several different medications, this one is the best for me. Virtually no side effects life the Effexor or Paxil

12/16/2007 11:14:48 PM

Reviewer: Anson, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Things werre better at first, then I became overly emotional, I would forget where I parked my car, and it was taking longer to get through my daily tasks. All of the negative issues experienced while taking this medication improved within 3 weeks of the doctor taking me off Wellbutrin. I had taken Wellbutrin several years ago with positive results, so I am not clear on what happened this time. ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.