Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sumatriptan succinate Oral.

8/28/2015 12:09:38 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
It definitely works for me but it makes me so dizzy and slow and I almost feel like a zombie. If I can lay in a dark room and sleep it off I feel that it works best.

8/13/2015 12:57:09 PM

Reviewer: ms.trishie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is the only rx medication I've tried so far. I get migraines every 4-5 days that last about 24 hrs. Initially I thought this was a wonder drug, I could finally get some relief and feel like a normal person. However, a few months in I realized about 20-24 hours after taking the pill I was getting a rebound migraine. This began a vicious cycle. Only allowed 10 pills a month and having to ta ... Show Full Comment

8/11/2015 3:17:32 PM

Reviewer: Painfree, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used to suffer days, waking up and going to sleep with migraines until my doctor decided to try this on me. I am able to function and not have to take off work because of it any longer. Now I just have to get my insurance to realize I need these and they should be paying their part. Why have insurance coverage if you can't get what you need!

8/2/2015 9:17:12 PM

Reviewer: andrearenee, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It makes my headaches worse, and the side effects are scary! My chest feels tights, my neck becomes stiff, and my head throbs worse than it did before I went to take it.

6/18/2015 3:27:30 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
medicine has not been working for me, I suffer with migraine headaches everyday, i go to bed with them and i wake up with them. i cant stand light, heat, sound, and being around talking or lots of people suck. With insurance only allowing 9 pills I dont see how I can even really see if this medicine will work

Does your kid have symptoms?