Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sumatriptan succinate Oral.

11/8/2010 12:11:20 PM

Reviewer: maryglen, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is absolutely the best stuff! I used to have really bad migraines and I wish I had Imitrix then. But my headaches are minor now, so I take only 25mg. at a time and it works like a charm! A family member takes it also and functions wonderfully on it. No side affects to my low dosages.

10/31/2010 3:44:34 PM

Reviewer: AVLady, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The Sumatriptan that was given to me loosely, in a bottle, is different than the foil pack according to my pharmacist. I became very ill after my pharmacy filled my Sumatriptan prescription with the white round tablet instead of foil pack. When checking with the Pharmacy, I found that the non-foil tablets contain "SULFA" which I am HIGHLY ALLERGIC TO. Therefore, I became very ill!!

10/21/2010 4:13:37 PM

Reviewer: lizz_ct, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been suffering from migrains doe as long as ai can remember. This medicine is a miracle! I dont know what i would do without it!

9/19/2010 1:43:30 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine works great for me and is such a relief! I take one 100 mg tablet and it can almost always completely eliminate the migraine (even when it is full on). Rarely I will take two. It usually takes a while to start working (30-45 min). I will feel no relief at all for the first 30 minutes then I start to feel a tightness in my jaw. Right after this side effect happens the migraine is ... Show Full Comment

7/22/2010 1:03:16 AM

Reviewer: kay, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

man rubbing painful knee