Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sumatriptan succinate Oral.

10/31/2010 3:44:34 PM

Reviewer: AVLady, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The Sumatriptan that was given to me loosely, in a bottle, is different than the foil pack according to my pharmacist. I became very ill after my pharmacy filled my Sumatriptan prescription with the white round tablet instead of foil pack. When checking with the Pharmacy, I found that the non-foil tablets contain "SULFA" which I am HIGHLY ALLERGIC TO. Therefore, I became very ill!!

10/21/2010 4:13:37 PM

Reviewer: lizz_ct, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been suffering from migrains doe as long as ai can remember. This medicine is a miracle! I dont know what i would do without it!

9/19/2010 1:43:30 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine works great for me and is such a relief! I take one 100 mg tablet and it can almost always completely eliminate the migraine (even when it is full on). Rarely I will take two. It usually takes a while to start working (30-45 min). I will feel no relief at all for the first 30 minutes then I start to feel a tightness in my jaw. Right after this side effect happens the migraine is ... Show Full Comment

7/22/2010 1:03:16 AM

Reviewer: kay, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Migraine Headache
7/3/2010 8:06:00 PM

Reviewer: Gonzo, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm a VA hospital patient and the VA changed me to this about 5 months ago. So far it seems to work as advertised. Only 1 time a headache came on faster than the pill could work, then the only relief is a trip to the hospital. I have only needed 1 pill 99% of the time. Recently my headaches have been increasing in frequency but the sumatriptan has been for the most part kept them at bay. ... Show Full Comment

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman