Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sumatriptan succinate Oral.

6/2/2010 9:41:40 PM

Reviewer: index-galena, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This pill has changed my life!! It does work best right at the onset of the migraine-wipes it right out. I do have side effects-makes me very tired for a couple of hours and I have tightening of my jaw and some muscle tightening....also can not touch hot water, it feels like it is burning me. It is so much better than the brutal hell headaches I used to get that would last for days!

5/15/2010 11:40:45 AM

Reviewer: sobie jo, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
The medication works well to get rid of my migraine, but it makes me sick to my stomach. I have to take a nausea med along with it.

5/4/2010 9:29:19 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had migraines for years, usually just one or two a month, but they were terrible. My doctor prescribed me Imitrex and it wipes out the migraine IF I take it soon enough. Always carry these with you! When Imitrex went to generic form I was so relieved, but with the generic I have noticed I get dizzy sensations after taking it for about the next 12 hours. Not too bad, and it's much be ... Show Full Comment

4/9/2010 8:38:25 AM

Reviewer: Sledel, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had excruciating headaches since I was a teenager, but they were not diagnosed as migraines until I was in my 40's. Once I was prescribed the Imitrex I feel like a totally different person. If the pain is caught at the onset, the headache will usually go away before it gets severe. It is very rare that I will need to take more than one tablet to get rid of the pain. This has been a ... Show Full Comment

3/29/2010 9:26:02 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Best cure for my migraines, makes me drowsy and sleep for about 2 hours and when i wake up the migraine has vanished. it is a life saver!

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.