Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sumatriptan succinate Oral.

9/19/2010 1:43:30 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine works great for me and is such a relief! I take one 100 mg tablet and it can almost always completely eliminate the migraine (even when it is full on). Rarely I will take two. It usually takes a while to start working (30-45 min). I will feel no relief at all for the first 30 minutes then I start to feel a tightness in my jaw. Right after this side effect happens the migraine is ... Show Full Comment

7/22/2010 1:03:16 AM

Reviewer: kay, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Migraine Headache
7/3/2010 8:06:00 PM

Reviewer: Gonzo, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm a VA hospital patient and the VA changed me to this about 5 months ago. So far it seems to work as advertised. Only 1 time a headache came on faster than the pill could work, then the only relief is a trip to the hospital. I have only needed 1 pill 99% of the time. Recently my headaches have been increasing in frequency but the sumatriptan has been for the most part kept them at bay. ... Show Full Comment

6/2/2010 9:41:40 PM

Reviewer: index-galena, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This pill has changed my life!! It does work best right at the onset of the migraine-wipes it right out. I do have side effects-makes me very tired for a couple of hours and I have tightening of my jaw and some muscle tightening....also can not touch hot water, it feels like it is burning me. It is so much better than the brutal hell headaches I used to get that would last for days!

5/15/2010 11:40:45 AM

Reviewer: sobie jo, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
The medication works well to get rid of my migraine, but it makes me sick to my stomach. I have to take a nausea med along with it.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.