Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sumatriptan succinate Oral.

4/7/2011 12:15:26 PM

Reviewer: csm sally, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this medication since it's FDA approval. It has been a true God send for me. I have no idea what I would have done without it. Certainly I would have not been able to continue my employment throught to retirement.

3/17/2011 12:18:16 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was switched to this about 9 months ago, it's much more effective than the old medication. However, it makes me extremely tired and have to urinate a lot during the day after I take it. I also get tingling in my jaw and weird sensations in my hands/feet if they get too cold or hot, but I can live with that over a migraine.

1/24/2011 2:26:27 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
I have been a migraine sufferer since I was a teenager and was given everything under the sun to alleviate them, suffering even through pregnancies not able to take anything. About 15 years ago when I was in my 30's, a very good doctor introduced me to Imitrex, and boy, did the sun begin to shine again! Because of insurance I take the generic form now. I still think the brand works better, ... Show Full Comment

1/5/2011 2:12:17 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been experiencing migraines for 12 years and I was never diagnosed until last summer. My doctor then put me on this medication. My only complaint is that I get severe nausea 45 minutes after taking the drug. Otherwise, the migraines are guaranteed to go away! I'm so glad I found an end to my suffering!

12/18/2010 11:43:34 AM

Reviewer: krusty, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
after being on maxalt and midrin which was taken off the market, this is phenomenal! i have constant light sensitivity with almost an impending headache at all times. It helped with the multiple areas of pain for my migraines.

Does your kid have symptoms?