Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sumatriptan oral.

9/18/2009 12:29:24 PM

Reviewer: on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take a 100mg. tablet along with one Aleve. Works for me every time. Also, it has to be Dr. Reddy's brand. Anything else doesn't work. Too bad my insurance hardly covers it.

10/30/2009 3:20:12 PM

Reviewer: Dnisey64, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This works for me but when I take it I have a problem with the effects. I don't get the migraine but my vision is still darkened and I feel like a weight is being placed on top of me and I get tired. But no headache

10/17/2009 2:44:05 PM

Reviewer: bean24, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This works well at taking the migraine away for me. But my tongue was swollen and my neck hurt pretty bad for about five hours. If you have migraines you know anything is worth a shot but I won't take it again. It was just to scary for me.

10/16/2009 12:44:35 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on several medications for my migraines and so far this one does help. Best to take it at the onset, just takes longer if you wait. I have figured out that I have virtually no side effects if I take it on a full stomach.

10/4/2009 11:10:39 PM

Reviewer: Sandy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It was my first time using the medication. I've been using it for a month now. It was the only thing that work for me. Have tried other ones with no results. Finally found the right one that works for me.