Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ciprofloxacin Oral.

9/11/2008 12:19:33 PM

Reviewer: Jokahe, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication gave me swollen & burning lips, rashes over my body. I seem to be allergic to it?

7/11/2008 2:40:30 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Was very effective. Made me feel nauseous and shaky, jittery feeling for a couple hours after each dose. Took twice a day after getting UTI from kidney stones.

7/10/2008 7:01:02 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Treated for a UTI. 1 Tab twice a day for 5 days, 250 mg. Experienced fatigue, some muscle pain in the knee area, some disorientation. Medication started working within 1 day. Very effective. I would take this medication again.

7/3/2008 9:22:04 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have to admit I was nervous about taking this medicine after reading some of these reviews but I have to say this stuff worked GREAT! DO NOT take this without eating! I felt a little dizzy about 20 minutes after taking it but the effect only lasted about 90 minutes. I felt releaf from the UTI within hours of the first dose. I will definately take this again if I get another UTI. Great medic ... Show Full Comment

5/6/2008 8:29:31 AM

Reviewer: RJ, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have a UTI that was treated with sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim unsuccessfully, so the doctor switched me to ciprofloxacin HCL 500 MG twice daily for 7 days. I took my first pill last evening and it was a nightmare! My scalp felt like it was crawling. My face tingled. I couldn't concentrate. I felt like I had had a huge amount of caffine. Then my fingers starting moving and twitching wh ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.