Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Micronor 28 oral.

6/19/2009 9:03:45 PM

Reviewer: buxgirl05, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medicine for over 2 years. I still have a monthly period, which is slightly disturbing reading the information, meaning that I am still ovulating, but no pregnancy. I set my cell phone alarm for a certain time each day, which is easy for me to remember and I always have my phone with me. Overall, I find this medicine convenient and without the unwanted migraines that the ... Show Full Comment

6/15/2009 11:27:42 PM

Reviewer: Whizzy901, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to this form of birht control after horrible side effects from the patch. My doctor wanted me on this because it didnt have estrogen in it and i have family history of ovarian cancer. But i have found this hard to take everyday at the exact same time. However as of yet i have not gotten pregnant while taking it(a major plus). I get migraines if i dont take it on time but i have only exp ... Show Full Comment

4/17/2009 2:07:00 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It prevented pregnancy but I had break through bleeding at least every other week. I took the medication at the same time every day and did not miss a day. Not worth it for me to continue taking this med.

1/18/2009 9:53:23 PM

Reviewer: Jordan, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
If you miss a pill bleeding starts. My period started 2 weeks early when I started these pills. I hope this is not an indication of problems to come.

1/6/2009 12:39:24 PM

Reviewer: STOCK UP ON PADS, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
this drug is easy to use but I'm NOT SATISFIED with it. STOCK UP ON THE PADS!! I take this drug around the same time everydayI have not gotten pregnant from this drug(thats a Plus). but the periods are regular each week I have them. The doctor said this is normal to have xtra bleeding. I have periods atleast every 2wks. this last time there was only a week break. This drug is NOT for me ... Show Full Comment