Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Folbee Oral.

1-5 of 5
10/30/2013 8:49:11 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male

Comment:
Rheumatoid arthritis

3/25/2013 6:20:40 PM

Reviewer: psnell05, 55-64 Male (Patient)

Comment:
i really don't know the effectiveness since I had stints put in then it was prescribed. however, it is not covered by my ins. so, I am looking for a generic which I am told is not available... so, I know the ingredients but not the formula of amounts. I plan to purchase over the counter the 3 components.

4/8/2010 8:11:38 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer a stroke and no reason was ever determined for the stroke I had. There was some issue in regards to my homocysteine levels. I was placed on this medication and I have had no problmes with it.

2/10/2009 9:45:36 AM

Reviewer: jp, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I had lost an extreme amount of weight and muscle mass, and subsequently was diagnosed with diabetes. This medication is easy to take and I can notice a difference if I am not taking it for a while, in energy levels and clarity. I think this has contributed to helping me get back into a high level routine quickly.

10/3/2007 11:24:13 AM

Reviewer: trgould, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Great energy boost and better for you then energy drinks

1-5 of 5