Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TriNessa (28) Oral.

2/28/2008 11:20:49 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on trinessa for 3 years now, and i have not had ANY side effects. My period is totally predicatable now- wednesday it starts and sunday it stops -so 5 days. (I have never tried any other B/C)

2/10/2008 7:31:03 PM

Comment:
I've been on TriNessa for almost 2 years and the only complaint I have with it is that it made my periods lasat 7 days instead of 5. It reduced (though didn't completely alleviate) my cramps, which is my worst symptom, and I haven't experienced ANY of the side effects they warn you of, such as moodiness, "morning sickness," etc. The only reason I would switch Pills would be ... Show Full Comment

2/6/2008 8:30:07 PM

Reviewer: adrianrose2007, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on TriNessa for almost a full month. I recently switched from the depro shot because I bled so much. Since being on TriNessa I have experienced mood swings, a little weight gain, symptoms of morning sickness, and breast tenderness. I feel like I am pregnant, but I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. So far I can deal with the side effects as long as it's effective, I just do ... Show Full Comment

1/24/2008 10:49:59 PM

Reviewer: sassysonya, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am out of state & needed to refill my birth control RX:Trinessa, Florida did not have that available. My refill is for Tri-sprintec,I am unfamiliar with this brand.Can someone offer me some advice?

1/11/2008 2:55:20 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have the worst acne in my life! I have gained seven pounds. I have thyroid issues and I don't think this mixes well with my synthroid. I have mood swing I get sudden boughts of depression and hot flashes! I need to change asap! Oh did I mention that I have noticed small black hairs around my chin since I started taking this medicine.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.