Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Sprintec (28) Oral.

9/21/2008 11:26:09 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Tri-Sprintic for 2 months and have already noticed weight gain, headaches, mild depression, stomach cramps and increased hunger.Im not sure if my body will get used to the drug after a while Or even how long that will take. But after reading these reviews i may reconsider my options...

9/17/2008 6:55:36 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had multiple side effects for several months and this included serious weight gain and illness. It effected my ability to work due to illness so often.

9/11/2008 2:21:18 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
So far I absolutely hate this drug. The side effects are terrible...I've experienced severe mood swings, depression, anxiety, and paranoia. I've also had bad cramping and body aches. I haven't gained weight yet, but it makes my appetite unbearable, I'm either starving or have NO appetite at all. The only positive result is that my skin has cleared significantly.

9/10/2008 5:27:26 PM

Reviewer: tsshirke, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just had my second child and began taking sprintec 28. Before my child I used the nuva ring but had to switch due to my lack of insurance. So far I am experiencing extreme nausea, weird belly feelings, and my mouth is constantly DRY! I have read many reviews but havent read anything about dry mouth...........am I alone on this one or is someone out there having this problem too? I drink and ... Show Full Comment

9/9/2008 11:30:16 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I haven't experienced too many bad side effects besides severe headaches. I didn't realize they were from the birth control until i looked up review and side effects. I have also had some irregular cramping, but my doctor told me that may happen the first couple months. I am on my third day of my inactive pills and have yet to start my period