Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Sprintec (28) Oral.

12/30/2007 10:03:13 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

2/4/2008 2:17:17 PM

Reviewer: droman, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Tried it for one month and was treated for shortness of breath. I was nauseated and vomiting for a week and calf pain.I don't use glasses or never needed glasses and vision problems occured blurred vision. I am 25 yrs old and never had any of these problems before. Very difficult to take this pill.

1/30/2008 10:26:59 PM

Reviewer: immeandthatsallicanbe, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have overall been very happy with this medication...I had never been on any other Birth Controls before though but I like it. I've been on it over a year now and my acne has significantly gotten better (I was once a taker of accutane and had WAY WORSE side effects than this Birth Control so far). I don't know for sure how well it actually works for birth control because i've only had ... Show Full Comment

1/12/2008 11:29:34 PM

Reviewer: Vonnie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
It is effective as birth control if used correctly. However, I experienced weight gain (10 pounds to be exact) which is a real change since I am a naturally small girl. It took me forever to realize that I'd gained weight for that reason and not from food or lifestyle changes. I also experience mood swings occasionally. I used to be on ortho tri cyclen lo and am planning to switch back to ... Show Full Comment

1/6/2008 1:56:23 AM

Comment:
I switched from ortho-cyclen to sprintec and I cant wait to start my regualr ortho cyclen again, the generic brand is not worth the savings in money. I have experienced horrible mood swings, cramping, and lots of discharge. The only good thing about this is that it has cleared up my acne.