Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Sprintec (28) oral.

2/19/2008 7:52:15 PM

Reviewer: hadit, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for 2 weeks to help clear up my acne. My acne is worse, I have nausea, I can't eat, I'm spotting, and I have terrible mood swings. I'm calling my doctor to switch immediately. My boyfriend can't even stand me any more and I cry all the time. Do NOT take this medication.

2/12/2008 3:14:22 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've just started my 2nd pack and after reading all of these (and many other) comments i've realized it must be Tri-Sprintec that is responsible for my horrendous mood swings, strange cravings, and horrible skin. I've never had a problem with skin until starting this stuff, now i have pimples that just will not go away! I have daily headaches and constant nausea that doesn't stop ... Show Full Comment

2/9/2008 10:42:05 AM

Reviewer: chelleb, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Ortho TriCyclen for about 5 years prior to having my second son. After his birth, my insurance made me get the generic, Tri Sprintec. What a HORRIBLE experience! I've been on it for over a year now and my dr still doesn't think it's the pill. STRESS can cause ALL the symptoms I have. Well, I know my body and know that this is not normal. I have spotting several times betwe ... Show Full Comment

2/8/2008 3:26:32 PM

Reviewer: Dhygirl, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Irregular bleeding in the second month that has last two weeks during active pills

2/4/2008 2:17:17 PM

Reviewer: droman, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Tried it for one month and was treated for shortness of breath. I was nauseated and vomiting for a week and calf pain.I don't use glasses or never needed glasses and vision problems occured blurred vision. I am 25 yrs old and never had any of these problems before. Very difficult to take this pill.