Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Budeprion SR oral.

«Previous 66-70 of 70
8/25/2008 8:37:26 PM

Reviewer: deedee, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Budeprion SR 150mg tablets (two tablets one in am one at noon) over two years ago, it had worked well. But for the last 8-12 weeks I have had the shakes – jitters. I’m wondering if maybe the Budeprion might be to strong a dose now. Doctor said no? But shakes and jitters are a real problem.

8/24/2008 10:26:47 AM

Reviewer: Proudgrma, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take this med. along with Lexapro i just started doing that. I have felt so good. No more mood swings, crying, crawling back in bed, and just acting sorry for my self. This all started with the death of my Grandmother 2 yrs. ago and just cant get past it. Big difference with this med.

7/31/2008 12:48:09 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am a much more enjoyable person to be around on this medication. The only thing I noticed is that I have been having trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep. Though it might not be the med since I have always had sleep problems.

7/5/2008 10:22:10 PM

Comment:
I have only been on for two weeks and stoped smoking. I feeling a lot happier in my life. I have found that my stomach gets upset I can't say 100% it is this medication but a good chase it is.

12/22/2007 9:21:08 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i really am more fun to be around on this medication i enjoy myself again

«Previous 66-70 of 70

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?