Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Velivet Triphasic Regimen (28) Oral.

5/14/2015 8:04:15 PM

Reviewer: anonymous , 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for almost a year now and have experienced various side effect mostly minor ones up until now. I have no been experiencing every side effect there is expect vomiting and blood in my urine and diarrhea. The most severe side effect I have experienced is shortness of breath and feeling like I can't get air and that is the scariest one along with blackout collapsin ... Show Full Comment

4/6/2015 5:21:21 PM

Reviewer: karnariz, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this pill for the last month, and I just started on my second month. First off, I want to say that I started this pill not on the first day of my period, the reason why I wanted to go on the pill was because my period was irregular. I've lost a total of 10 lbs since starting this pill, and I've noticed that my appetite is a lot smaller now than it was before. I've tried oth ... Show Full Comment

7/8/2014 7:13:37 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this brand for 10 months. I have gained 20 lbs, grew over a cup size, have lost sex drive, and have daily headaches. This medication works as a birth control but too many side effects.

12/17/2012 2:38:43 PM

Reviewer: Lboogie82, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for 8 months. I gained weight, have no sex drive, and spot almost daily constantly. I hate this pill.

6/25/2012 1:40:54 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I love this birth control. I have had no problems since taking it, at all. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for birth control.