Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Pacerone oral.

11/28/2010 4:29:48 PM

Reviewer: joann, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I had a pacemaker surgery on 10/26/10 and the dr. has me on 400 mg of pacerone. I have experienced shortness of breath and coughing. I have been on it for nearly 10 years but believe I need to be taken off it or given a lower dose. I never realized the danger of this medication. I am going to call my dr. immediatly on this matter

11/27/2010 3:08:01 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Atrial Fibrillation
    11/11/2010 7:58:09 PM

Reviewer: missymo, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    was on medication for 4 months, had afib & aortic valve replacement. Pill was a disaster for me. My eyes started having flashes and Dr took me right off. Nine days after, broke out into hives, I was a mess. Changed meds and 9 months later I still have the flashes Also suffer from some numbess in the arms and legs for short period of times. This medication does not leave your body after ... Show Full Comment

10/27/2010 10:20:28 AM

Reviewer: Marcia, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Forced to take Pacerone it works well but I can not stop worring about all the side effects. I have been taking 10 months and have never had my lungs xrayed. I wish my doctor would take me off from it.

11/20/2009 7:14:09 PM

Reviewer: splitzysam, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    since starting this treatment, I very seldom experience irregular heartbeat. I would say, it is 98% effective. I worry about the side effects, but I am enjoying the benifits. I make sure my Rx is always filled, that is my security blanket, tha's how I feel about it.

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.