Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prometrium Oral.

«Previous 121-124 of 124
2/19/2008 10:51:41 AM

Reviewer: Sonya, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only taken one dose of this medicine (to end a pro-longed menstrual cycle) so I'm not sure of the overall outcome just yet. But, I did want to warn people about why they say to take it AT BEDTIME. I was in bed when I took it but stayed awake for an hour or so watching TV. I started to feel sleepy so I got up to take out my contacts. Um, this is when the fun began. I was stumbling a ... Show Full Comment

2/7/2008 8:35:41 AM

Reviewer: Nancy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this med to control heavy periods, and irregular, short (every 2 wks)cycles in peri-menopause. Some months it worked, most months it didn't seem to help so I have stopped using it. I had no other side effects. I am taking Provera now for the same reasons and will review it in few months. I am also considering ablation or hysterectomy.

11/5/2007 11:40:39 AM

Reviewer: willimena, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I'm taking it to balance the estrogen I'm also taking. It helps with breast pain caused by the estrogen and helps keep me calm instead of tranquilizers.

10/27/2007 5:59:46 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on a very large dose of this medication by a pharmacy mistake. I had so many side effects from this medication and it is still continuing. I have had terrible hot flashes headaches dizziness and various other effects. Watch the dosage as I said I was put on a dosage that is unheard of.

«Previous 121-124 of 124

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.