Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prometrium oral.

12/22/2012 4:08:17 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this medication before with no problems. Prescribed for use with Estrogen in perimenopause, this time it has created severe bladder/urethral inflamation and pain. I have had to stop my HRT due to this reaction.

10/15/2012 1:14:02 PM

Reviewer: Diana, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have not started it yet but I am wearing the Estradiol patch, 0.05 MG. They gave me pregnenolone, 50 mg and it does not agree with me, so I stopped taking it. It would make me brak out with sweats and dizzy. I have been tested and I have no Testerone whatsoever or Predosone in my body, I do have a high Estrogen level. I have been in my full blown Menopause for 4 years now, thenight sweats come a ... Show Full Comment

10/5/2012 10:05:22 AM

Reviewer: db, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
For the most part this medication has worked for me. I've been taking prometrium for 6 months for heavy bleeding and to help regulate my periods. I have noticed weight gain and hot flashes while taking this medication.

4/30/2012 7:24:03 PM

Reviewer: jackysue, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I think this Rx is making me feel awful! I have had a total hysterectomy, no uterus, 9 mos. ago & started bio-identical hormones, including 200mgs of Prometrium, 3 mos ago which knocked me out! I've since reduced dosage to 100mgs & am still feeling so fatigued,have headaches, joint pain & am depressed. I am, again reducing dosage tonight in hopes of improvement. I also am putti ... Show Full Comment

4/22/2012 11:38:26 AM

Reviewer: maya, 45-54 (Patient)

Comment:
Palpitation

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.