Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ORTHOVISC IAtc.

5/12/2011 3:25:29 PM

Reviewer: Firemedic, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken all three shots with no relief. After each shot I found myself in more pain than original injury for first few days. After day three my pain returned from original injury. Although I feel this medication may work for some I was not in that group..

5/7/2011 11:07:34 PM

Reviewer: patty, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Knee Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function
4/24/2011 10:31:55 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
injection is painful but fast. the results are worth the pain.

4/24/2011 8:03:31 PM

Reviewer: Link, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have slight arthritis and a menicus tear in my left knee. After months of shoveling snow my knee started to ache and I was having pain that led me to my Dr. I had a cortisone shot which did nothing for me. My Dr. spoke to me about Othovisc and the series of shots and I started last week. The first shot wasn't too bad though I was sore for a couple of days with hardly any improvement. Two ... Show Full Comment

4/2/2011 3:23:27 PM

Reviewer: merlaw, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with moderate to severe osteoarthritis in the left knee with loose bodies behind the PCL. I am almost 3 weeks post the 3rd injection with no pain relief; in fact the pain and loss of range of motion is worse now than before. I was also told it takes 4-6 weeks after the third injection to get the full effect but at this point doubt this treatment is going to do anything for me. I ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee