Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ORTHOVISC intra-articular.

8/18/2010 3:18:13 AM

Reviewer: Lori, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had 3 injections on my left knee. With my first injection, my knee became tolerable and able to walk better. Now that I have had my 3 injection my knee feels good, I am able to sleep much better. I have to have rt knee surgery but I am going to try the orthovisc with a brace because I am bone on bone. I will let you know the results

6/30/2010 12:07:33 PM

Reviewer: Billie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am scheduled from my series of shots for the 3rd time (over a period of 1 1/2 years). These shots have given me my life back. I cannot tell you how much they have helped me walk again without pain. Each series of shots have given me better results that last longer. I am so glad to be able to put off knee replacements for a longer period of time. I hope these shots keep working because they h ... Show Full Comment

6/25/2010 8:55:58 PM

Reviewer: madams, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
After a couple of weeks with no improvement, I was becoming very disappointed. Then, all of a sudden, it "kicked in" and I have been pain free for a year and a half. Great stuff. Ready to use it in my other knee!

5/31/2010 11:36:11 AM

Reviewer: Lapmch@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was so sad that I did not get the effect I was hoping for. All I really wanted was to be able to do a few months before. I wanted to walk on my favourite path. It has not help but I was told by the doctor that not everyone was helped so I was simply disappointed. Thanks anyway, although it was not a pleasant experience (getting the shots), I wish it had worked! Micheline Chaudry

5/5/2010 9:03:21 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
love the treatment but sometimes the after math hurts after a couple of days you do forget the pain once you are able to walk with out knee pain