Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of alprazolam Oral.

9/24/2013 3:58:14 PM

Reviewer: dja, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
It has helped with my anxiety, and I have been on this medication for about 10 years and yes it is addicting and it's true you cannot stop taking this medication cold turkey. It can cause some people to act compulsively, gambling, shopping addictions, it has happened to me with shopping, but since I am not aware of the side-effects and everyone should familiarize with the side-effects, it can ... Show Full Comment

7/31/2013 5:31:14 PM

Reviewer: Mrs.C711, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have always had a problem with anxiety. I wasn't sure how to approach it until I became an adult. My doctor put me on a few different meds but this one was the best for me. I don't even need the full recommended dose. It completely helps me with all of my symptoms. Day time or night time. I can't picture my life without it.

6/28/2013 7:16:19 PM

Reviewer: BIG HOSS, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
IF YOU HAVE SEVERE ANXIETY,I HAVE FOUND THAT THIS DRUG IS THE ONLY ONE THAT WILL WORK AND CONTINUE TO WORK FOR YEARS. I HAVE TAKEN THIS MED. FOR 17 YEARS AND IT STILL HELPS MY ANXIETY.

6/11/2013 10:37:32 AM

Reviewer: SweetGaPeach, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This has really helped me with the panic/anxiety attacks. My doctor wanted me to take them at bed time but i informed him that it did not help the anxiety unless i took when i had the attack. My attacks were to the point that I would have an asthma attack alnog with the panic attacks. I am thankful for this. now i can live life as normal and not worry about having an attack and shutting down c ... Show Full Comment

6/10/2013 5:56:05 PM

Reviewer: bobby, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
have copd which in turn starts anxiety to stop breathing (panic attack. for me it works ok bout 15 min, for breathing must get in front of a/c. severe emphaxzima.