Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of meprobamate oral.

6/17/2011 1:18:51 AM

Reviewer: Bill B., 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this drug for many years with no side effects. Very good drug especially with long term use. I take the pill and within 20-30 minutes I feel very calm without making me tired. I can drive and work without any problem. I have read some of the reviews on this site and some has said this drug maybe taking off the Market, I have not had a problem getting the drug. The mfg. of my memprobam ... Show Full Comment

4/28/2011 5:26:10 PM

Reviewer: CarolWD, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication is hard to find and may be pulled from the market soon, I find this extremely upsetting! I started taking it after several other meds failed to shut my mind down so I could rest at night, this med saved my life and sanity..no one wants me to stay on it and I'm so scared that I will become suicidal again. It's been 11 years and I feel safe because this med shuts down my ... Show Full Comment

1/27/2011 8:47:56 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female (Caregiver)

Comment:

Condition: Anxious
10/21/2010 9:45:28 AM

Reviewer: jill, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Anxious
8/19/2010 3:44:28 AM

Reviewer: Karen, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
My insurance does cover this and I am so greatful because I have used it off and on for over thirty years. I had a problem with panic attacks and found I could take one tablet and be relaxed within 30 minutes. I was able to take one even if I was driving when I had an attack. No side effects what so ever! Sometimes the old standards are the best.