Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of atorvastatin Oral.

5/11/2015 5:43:56 AM

Reviewer: Hertsman, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this drug for 4 weeks now along with BP lowering drugs. Almost since day one I have been suffering stomach and bowel cramps and constipation. Nausea in the morning is common and belching follows every meal.I have also felt tired with muscle aches in the upper arms, back and legs. Now I am no spring chicken and expect some wear and tear to show in my day but the immediate reactio ... Show Full Comment

4/7/2015 10:22:56 AM

Reviewer: Renie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Atorvastatin for over a month. My total cholesterol has gone from 221 to 169 which made me very happy. But I don't like the side effect I have been feeling. Cramps on my legs, Jaw Pain. Muscle Pain and Tiredness. I will be calling the doctor to discuss these feelings.

2/8/2015 6:43:05 AM

Reviewer: Ron, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking Simvastatin for several years. I started experiencing some minor side effects about a year ago. Dr switched me to atorvastatin. My bad cholestoral has been lower no side effects so far.

12/25/2014 10:44:41 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Doctor switched me to atorvastatin two months ago from simvastatin.I have had muscle pain,slight memory problems,tiredness.I am going back on simvastain which i took for 20 years with no problem.

12/18/2014 6:32:44 PM

Reviewer: Happy Camper, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Take Statins for 20 years now. Lipitor is the most effective for my metabolism. I take it earlier in the day. Somehow the Statin increases my metabolism and subsequently hinders sleep when I take at bedtime. No problems when taken earlier in the day.

Does your kid have symptoms?