Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Maxalt Oral.

«Previous 181-184 of 184
9/26/2007 4:42:32 PM

Reviewer: vt_yeti, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
This drug is amazing. I suffer from classic migraines, so as soon as I get the aura, I drop the Maxalt and it allows me to function. In the past, no other drug has worked for me--I had to curl up in a ball in a dark, quiet bed until it was over. With Maxalt, I can keep going; not as effective at work as usual, since I get a little spacy, but I don't have to stop everything like before. I do ge ... Show Full Comment

9/26/2007 4:28:56 PM

Reviewer: joe, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I went for 38 years with migraines, Maxalt MLT has changed my life!

9/22/2007 10:26:30 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication is great. It almost always gets rid of my migraines, usually within 20 minutes. I find it works better if I lay down and rest while it kicks in. I usually sleep for an hour or two, and wake up feeling no pain, but a little groggy.

9/19/2007 10:19:04 AM

Reviewer: VooDoo_Daddy, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
My neurologist tried me on a few different migraine medications and this one does the trick best as long as I catch it early enough. And the best thing is I can take a maxalt and keep working. No sleepy side effects for me. That is really great.

«Previous 181-184 of 184