Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Maxalt oral.

11/6/2013 7:06:34 PM

Reviewer: kmp, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication causes nausea, anxiety, hot flashes, cold flashes, anxiety, dizziness and I literally feel like I am dying. I end up passing out when I take it and while my migraine is gone I am put through even more hades to reach relief

11/3/2013 11:27:18 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Side effects with Maxalt are the worst I have experienced. Side effects with Maxalt are; heart throbbing or pounding, trouble breathing, drowsiness, dizziness, low/decrease in energy and vomiting. If we take Maxalt at work and experience symptoms, how productive are we going to be, IF we are able to continue working? Yes, the headache may have been stopped, but the rest of the side effects can rem ... Show Full Comment

10/2/2013 11:57:26 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Migraine Headache
9/15/2013 8:08:11 AM

Reviewer: HOSS, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug has the potential to improve my migraine/sinus headaches. I haven't been on this long, but it's been pretty effective. Time will tell if I have to use other headache medicines to aid with. By the way, my doctor told me to take this by putting the pill under my tongue and letting it start to dissolve and then swallow with water.

8/30/2013 3:08:04 PM

Reviewer: Sandy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Without treatment my migraines are dibilitating. I suffer through hours of crippling pain, blackouts, violent vomiting. Maxalt alleviates the pain and nausea, and allows me to function. Unfortunately it is SO EXPENSIVE I can no longer purchase the medice. ($4400 for 90 doses!)