Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Maxalt oral.

5/11/2016 3:28:06 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Always relieves my migraine headaches within 30 minutes. I usually use this as a last resort as it makes me feel lethargic and weak, but definitely worth the relief it always gives! Never mix this with caffeine, I did once and my heart was racing.

4/13/2016 10:07:35 AM

Reviewer: RockyG, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I suffered from migraine headaches for many years. I had to lay in a dark room use ice packs and hopefully fall asleep. I lost work time and personal time because when I got the migraine I could do nothing. I finally was prescribed Maxalt and it was a Godsend to me. Almost all migraines went away within 30 minutes. It was wonderful. I had no side effects. Finally in my 50's I somehow & ... Show Full Comment

8/19/2015 1:54:37 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I had previously tried so many migraine medications, but this one was so easy to use (under my tongue) and worked within 10-12 minuets. LIFE SAVER!

8/13/2015 5:48:16 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    While this medication works wonders for vicious migraines, I experienced the "boomerang effect". I would get the migraines once a month (hormone-induced), and boy were they nasty. I would get the halo warnings & 24 hrs later...bam! Down for the count with a debilitating migraine. At first I did not know what a "migraine" was, but upon diagnosing it, I was introduced to ... Show Full Comment

3/3/2015 6:13:48 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Doesn't always work