Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Celexa Oral.

6/21/2008 4:04:24 AM

Reviewer: jan, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on citalopram for 17 months, 20 mgs. My doc upped the dose to 40 mgs when my Mom passed away in Sept 2007. I found that on 40 mgs, I was numb. I couldn't even cry for my Mom. Felt like a sneeze that just wouldn't come out. I took myself back down to 20 mgs., and I actually felt something, no more numbness, and I could cry. Been on 20 mgs ever since and I feel pretty goo ... Show Full Comment

6/19/2008 12:06:18 AM

Reviewer: SLK, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Helped me become more focused, less depressed. I noticed a definite decline in sexual interest and ability to orgasm.

6/18/2008 9:14:39 PM

Reviewer: sleepy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on 20 mg of Celexa for 5 years. It has been a miracle drug as far as controling my uncontrollable crying at stupid commercials, constant worrying about my children getting hurt etc. and sadness as each of them went away to college. However recently I have been experiencing shear exhaustion, decreased hearat rate, and a "blip" in a recent ekg. My doc wants me to take a stress ... Show Full Comment

6/10/2008 4:18:19 PM

Reviewer: prayer works, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
i was deppressed, got on the medication took it for a month or so........i became in a deeper deppression not myself, not actave with my family,friends. my mother took me off and saw a big difference!i just prayed about things,and sometimes talking to someone will help.i now have 2 kids and a husband, when somthing bothers me i tell him and take a break from the kids.

6/5/2008 7:31:04 PM

Reviewer: fancy45118, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
this is a goood medication works great for me .

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.