Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Celexa Oral.

7/25/2008 9:37:26 AM

Reviewer: Milo, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Dissatisfied with my treatment at the time, I decided along with my doctor to try Celexa, based on the advice of a friend. I had no side effects that I noticed, but I didn't notice a decrease in my depressive symptoms, either. I felt like I was taking nothing.

7/22/2008 1:23:46 PM

Reviewer: Nancy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug is great!!! I was taking 20mg but, decreased the dose to 10mg. Unfortunatly Celexa wrecked havoc on my stomach.I had very severe adominal pain which caused a great deal of anxiety. It was the only SSRI that had worked for my depression.

7/16/2008 11:04:07 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
7/15/2008 11:40:02 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I have only been taking this for two-three months. However, I tried Wellbutrin for two months before that, and it was horrible. My anxiety and depression are now under control with Celexa. I still have the ability to feel all of my natural emotions, but in times of upset, I can better control them, so as to not overreact. My husband and I fight less often, and I'm enjoying life more.

7/14/2008 11:36:54 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:

Does your kid have symptoms?