Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Celexa Oral.

2098 Total User Reviews

2/13/2008 2:11:21 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
im been on my celexa for 2 weeks now i noticed a big change but i was also on paxil with it..i quit the paxil and just started taking celexa..works pretty good so far..do notice i have been getting headaches.but so far so good

2/11/2008 10:28:07 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been using Celexa for half a year so far for panic, anxiety, eating disorder and depression. I'm up at 40 mg and I've been feeling fantastic. The only side effect that I have been experiencing is loss of memory.

2/9/2008 11:27:16 PM

Comment:
THIS DRUG HAS IMPROVED MY CONDITION, I FEEL BETTER, BUT I DON'T FEEL FANTASIC. THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST DRUG BY FAR COMPAIRED TO MANY OTHERS I'VE TRIED. I DO RECOMMEND THIS DRUG!

2/9/2008 7:15:33 PM

Reviewer: Galena, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I noticed a difference in my emotions within 2 weeks. I wasn't crying all the time and things that were causing me extreme stress seemed managable. I did have sleep problems and sometimes I would feel hyper and anxious. I gradually cut myself off of them, and within two months was worse than ever. I suffered irregular heartbeat for 2 weeks which is a rare side effect. Did not affect my sexual ... Show Full Comment

2/6/2008 10:56:36 PM

Reviewer: momofthree, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Though the pills seemed to help me at first, it quickly made me even more suicidal than before. It worked for immediate depression/ anxiety, but was not worth it in the end. I have found nothing to work for me.