Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Celexa Oral.

3/7/2010 10:56:25 AM

Reviewer: disappointed, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
it's made me more anxious and my haeat rate has increased and I have developed a rash on my tongue

3/5/2010 3:11:42 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
After dealing with family illnesses and deaths for years I finally told my Doctor what was happening to me. She diagnosed my depression and started me on Celexa. Within days I started to think clearer and have purpose in my life. I think it is an amazing drug. Been on it about 2 years now.

3/4/2010 12:33:48 AM

Reviewer: Lana, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Got about every side common side effect: dizziness, (extreme) nausea, dry mouth, sweating and flushed appearance, pressure in my head and stomach pain. Also could not drive on it. These medications are not worth this.

3/2/2010 7:05:50 PM

Reviewer: Kathleen, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Celexa when first diagnosed with breast cancer. It helped me calm down, stop crying so much and deal with my treatments better. Five years later, I'm still on it. I like the even moods, ability to handle anything that comes along without flipping out, and lack of tears. I can talk about my experiences with cancer without crying all the time.

3/2/2010 12:08:24 PM

Reviewer: tenzero, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Celexa has made a vast improvement over previous antidepressants including most recently Wellbutrin. I had some initial sleepiness which after 3 months has resolved, after 6-9 weeks I began to feel dramatically improved. I also have chronic joint pain which required Lortab 7.5 up to 4 times a day. I now require maybe one Lortab per week and feel energetic, calm, no arguements with my spouse, and ... Show Full Comment

chest x-ray