Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Celexa Oral.

3/8/2010 11:40:53 AM

Reviewer: md, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Caregiver)

Comment:
Disappointed that the advertisements have women on them, ( ballerina). This male client who had been on it for over 10 years wants to switch now. Thinks and feels the medicine is only for women. can the ads include men as we all know men do get depressed, too.

3/8/2010 7:38:56 AM

Reviewer: crazy34450, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Celexa 2 years ago, after I was diognosed with an anger disorder, depression, and anxiety. I was prescribed various medications all without any luck. My Doctor started me on the 20mg Celexa and it did o.k. but was still not taking care of the problem completely, Now I am on the 40mg and everything is great. Almost a week after I started taking it people started noticing that I was ... Show Full Comment

3/8/2010 7:13:33 AM

Reviewer: Eva75, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I started on 20mgs and felt better but not as good as i waned to feel, so my DR had me begin on 40mgs and i feel great! I take it before bed and i am able to sleep,i can function in life without freaking out and snapping on people for no reason. My sex drive decreased for about six weeks but it has returned to normal, and i had sweating episodes for about a month and that has stopped all together. ... Show Full Comment

3/7/2010 10:56:25 AM

Reviewer: disappointed, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
it's made me more anxious and my haeat rate has increased and I have developed a rash on my tongue

3/5/2010 3:11:42 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
After dealing with family illnesses and deaths for years I finally told my Doctor what was happening to me. She diagnosed my depression and started me on Celexa. Within days I started to think clearer and have purpose in my life. I think it is an amazing drug. Been on it about 2 years now.