Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Celexa Oral.

2092 Total User Reviews

«Previous 1096-1100 of 2092 Next»
Condition: Depression
2/5/2010 8:43:17 PM

Reviewer: skoobie77, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this for almost 2 weeks. My co-workers and friends said they saw a difference in me within a week of starting. I have found that I am physically not able to cry anymore. Not sure if that's totally a good thing. I do find I have more patience with people and less anger.

Condition: Bipolar Depression
2/5/2010 2:15:11 PM

Reviewer: vortecv81999, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the worst medication that i have been tried on for my depression. Within the first two months i had to b placed into a psychiatric ward in he hospital for attempt of suicide. I srongly discourage anyone to take this medicaton for any reason.

Condition: Posttraumatic Stress Syndrome
2/4/2010 2:49:45 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Celexa for almost 2 years now, and it reduces my nightmares, makes me feel more relaxed dealing with everyday struggles. My anxiety has gone down, but I still feel paranoid all the time like before I took it. I get stomach pain, but that might not be related. My caregiver has referred me to counseling, but they still haven't called. Should I ask to change medication, or add one? ... Show Full Comment

Condition: Repeated Episodes of Anxiety
2/3/2010 8:38:32 AM

Reviewer: powell_linda@att.net, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Repeated Episodes of Anxiety
2/2/2010 5:36:43 PM

Reviewer: sage, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I can work and not feel like I'm on edge.

«Previous 1096-1100 of 2092 Next»