Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Celexa oral.

5/29/2008 11:19:07 AM

Reviewer: Pat pizzolato, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had the worst hullicinations, it was like I had taken LSD or some other drug, I called my Dr right away and went to him, he said I was second patient that had same reaction. I am on zoloft as all insurance will pay for and is working ok, I will never take this other drug again.

5/29/2008 9:12:50 AM

Reviewer: sleepy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Celexa for about 2 months now. At first when on 20mg it was working great. I had so much energy (lost about 6 pounds in 2 weeks) and I was enjoying play time with my children again. It was great, but about 2-3 weeks after that the engery went down. I then moved up to 40mg and I still have not felt that burst of energy again. I am very tired all day. I don't sleep that great ... Show Full Comment

5/24/2008 9:47:38 AM

Reviewer: Tommy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I took this drug for depression & anxiety at a 20 mg/day dosage. Had to take it at night as it made me sleepy & detached. On it's own I found it ineffective & actually counter-productive. I switched to Wellbutrin at a 200mg/day dosage in the daytime & found it to be much better for my condition but still not an ideal situation. I changed again to taking the Wellbutrin dayti ... Show Full Comment

5/20/2008 10:09:47 AM

Reviewer: Sammy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Way to many side effects, just couldn't keep going. Yawning, gas and feeling weak were big concerns. Chronic sleeping problems, restless legs at night. Joint pain was big also. Would not want to go through all this again.

5/17/2008 10:17:35 AM

Reviewer: urolemah, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I can see and feel the difference within myself in just a week or 2. The generic form I can not feel I have taken anything! I have been on the real celexa since 2000. It helps me!!