Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Celexa.

2062 Total User Reviews

12/5/2007 10:56:42 AM

Reviewer: Moodyblu, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking 20 mg Celexa in the evening. It helps me feel like myself on a good day, every day. I am less impulsive, more reflective, but also less likely to laugh spontaneously. I have gained weight on anti-depressant SSRI's in general and my sexual drive is very low. I am also taking Wellbutrin (150 mg) in the AM. It offsets the tiredness and helps with my sex drive, just a little.

12/4/2007 10:14:14 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking celexa for post partum depression and it is great except for the weight gain,which I can deal with!

12/3/2007 10:51:48 PM

Reviewer: Olivia, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
As long as I take it I feel fine, If I go without it, I sometimes fall apaart for no reason. The weight gain is what I need to get help with.

12/3/2007 10:20:53 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been on Celexa for a week, but it has helped me to sleep better and alleviated a lot of the negative thinking like I was doing. I have experienced some nausea and diarrhea, but I hope that will clear up with continued use.

12/3/2007 8:13:10 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It was hard for me to admit I had mild depression and even more difficult for me to begin taking medication for it. I always felt like I should be able to control how I feel. I never felt suicidal, just blah and negative, so I admitted I could feel better and gave in to taking the medication and went to 3 counseling sessions, mainly to accept my depression. It has been a very positive experience f ... Show Full Comment