Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Celexa oral.

4/6/2008 12:25:53 PM

Reviewer: Rose, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I started taking Celexa in the AM because it has a tendency to keep me up at night. I have taken it for about 5 years after trying Paxil and Zoloft both of which had horrible side effects (paxil left me with dry heaves) and zoloft left me too spacey. I would recommend backing off on caffeine if you are taking Celexa in the AM because it gives you a boost and you may feel spacey if you have caffein ... Show Full Comment

4/4/2008 5:21:22 PM

Reviewer: rdkitty, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
    My husband takes it and it works veryy well. Before he had mood swings a lot and could not handle stress, now the mood swings are very minimal and he can stay calm when a stressful moment comes at him. We can always tell if he forgot to take his medication in the morning!

4/3/2008 10:09:05 PM

Reviewer: Fred, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Celexa was one of the worst experiences of my life. I only took it twice and I felt 10 times as sick as before I started. My closest experience to Celexa was being too high on LSD in the 70's.

4/2/2008 2:23:23 PM

Reviewer: SP123, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I only gave 3 stars b/c I'm still unsure with how I'm feeling. I have been taking Celexa for about 3 months and at first I felt great aside from all of the usual side effects. Now I'm exhausted all the time although I don't have many outrageous mood swings anymore I still feel irritated and stressed. The exhaustion is what gets to me most. It is hard for me to wake up in the mornin ... Show Full Comment

4/1/2008 10:16:26 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have taken it for a month now and have rally noticed a change in me all for the better!