Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Baclofen Oral.

2/15/2009 2:08:12 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on this orally when my Baclofen pump was shut off due to an infection. I was on 35mg 4x/day and experienced a high BP/HR, as well as urinary retension. I love the pump, which works completely different, but it doesn't help my arms as much as my legs, and I am considering adding a low dose of the oral, but am afraid of the side effects I had prerviously. (I have CP) Has anyone else exp ... Show Full Comment

1/13/2009 4:30:20 PM

Reviewer: lemon, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this medication to take in addition to Norco; however I still have not figured out what baclofen actually worked on. There was not a feeling that this medication was of any benefit. Quit Using it due to that reason and one less co-pay.

1/13/2009 1:39:51 AM

Reviewer: nubianqueen, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

1/5/2009 11:34:49 PM

Reviewer: Starzabvme, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have used Baclofen,for the last 2 years,since a MS call!!I was having SEVERE MUSCLES SPASMS for 3yrs.Since my lamenectomy,gone bad in 2001..I had slept with SOAP in my bed,ate thousands of Banannas,And drank.Ugh Quinine Water!!Till I was sick!and these spasms were HORRIBLE.. my legs would just twist as they spasmed,I could not walk.. it would hit both legs at the same time.. or they would go up ... Show Full Comment

12/30/2008 9:55:05 PM

Reviewer: feeling old, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
drowsiness-I was prescribed it for my vocal cord irritation & possible acid reflux.