Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Baclofen Oral.

5/25/2009 12:27:51 PM

Reviewer: bmmo, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Diagnosed with MS 14years ago and have been on the drug for muscle spasms and muscle discomfort.

5/9/2009 1:06:56 PM

Reviewer: dannadoo, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take for sever muscle spams (possible MS) and this has worked great for the muscles but make me loppy and i cannot take as prescrbed due to loopy and trying to work. lost my job and now will take 3x per day. makes strange noise in hearing-like when yanwing-strange. bad "hangover" type feeling in he am. when stopping for work, muscle tightening back up, burns and hurts bad. but overall ... Show Full Comment

5/5/2009 12:15:27 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take 10 mg 2x a day for muscles spasms in face, neck and legs due to fibromyalgia. I also take Keppra for nerve pain. It took about a month before things started to settle down. The baclofen makes me sleepy, but I still get more work done because I can concentrate better while not in major pain. I have had an increased appetite as well. Between these two medicines I feel almost human.

4/30/2009 12:15:27 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a car wreck in Janruary and lost my leg, broke my pelvis in 8 places and crushed my sacrum. My femur also looked like a used firecracker..It was splintered. i don't really know why they gave me this.... I couldn't tell i was even taking it. Until i started reading other reviews and thought maybe some of my strange dreams were caused by that....

4/27/2009 3:13:57 PM

Reviewer: Ms. Wheelchair AZ, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this Med for a week. Everyday since the day I took it I have really bad headaches I am an L1-paraplegic as a result of a gun shot wound. The meds do help with pain at night but i wake up with bad headaches. not just the occasional headache but the hammer in the head kind of headache. I only take half of the pill which is 5 mgs? the meds dont make me tired... but they do giv ... Show Full Comment

stressed working woman