Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of baclofen Oral.

11/19/2008 4:30:20 PM

Reviewer: ellenlee36, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have a rare kidney disease and besides that I have a bad back my doc gives me these and they really work until I run out not my fault most of the time the VA clinic has them filled in chicgo and they had shorted me 40-50 pills the withdrawls are not the best thing to go through I lost 30 pounds of h2o thought thats good but not the right way to loose weight over all they work great for me

11/17/2008 10:12:27 AM

Reviewer: baclofen, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
back relief could sleep better

11/13/2008 12:59:31 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
was easy to use but didnt seem to last there fore i had to take a heavy dose then it seemed to fail. Just didnt last

11/12/2008 3:43:02 PM

Reviewer: joy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It keeps me moveing and controlles the muscle cramps I get. It also helps my voice to be heard better; because of the muscles most of the time I have no voice. It has also helped me to regulate some personal problems I was having. I have had no side effects as far as I can tell.

11/9/2008 9:01:48 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It makes me very tired and I have been sleeping alot

Check your BMI.
Woman running
And how to fix them?
Check your BMI.
Girl drinking orange juice
How to keep yours at bay.