Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of carisoprodol oral.

8/1/2014 12:57:16 PM

Reviewer: jennifer, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed Soma after years of bad experiences with other meds in this class. I have psoriatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis, so my muscles spasm around tender joints, affecting my life functions and my sleep quality. Now my doctor has the willies about prescribing this amazingly effective drug because of some over-protective ninny at the FDA. This drug works and I have never had a ... Show Full Comment

5/2/2014 4:52:03 PM

Reviewer: cathie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Muscle Spasm
4/6/2014 4:27:36 PM

Reviewer: OUCH PAIN STOP, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I HAVE CP AND BACK AND NECK PROBLEMS DUE TO BEING ON THE BAD SIDE OF CAR WRECKS, AND I AM JUST A MESS FROM THE DAY I WAS BORN, JUST LIKE MOST OF I AM MAD AT THE DOCTORS BECUASE THEY QUIT BECUASE ALL OF THE PILLHEADS PILLPUSSHER DOCTORS WE SUFFER.

3/16/2014 4:06:06 AM

Reviewer: soma, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I wake almost nightly with muscle spams

3/15/2014 10:47:22 PM

Reviewer: valentinegirl214, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
The only muscle relaxer that works for me! I'm allergic to many others, and some just don't work at all. My new doctor will not prescribe Soma's as she says they make people nuts...hmmm I've taken it for 20 years on and off and I'm not nuts when I take it and it works for me. I think I may have to find a new doctor who will listen to me and not try to push other drugs that don& ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.