Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hydralazine oral.

7/22/2011 11:19:06 AM

Reviewer: beactan8, 65-74 Male (Patient)

Comment:
    I have taken this drug for 7 months. It has been somewhat effective in keeping my BP down.Also taking lisinopril and norvasc. Have had a lot of problem with dizziness, some blurred vision and worst of all a constant bloated feeling in my stomach. Spoke to my MD and he has taken me off of it with instructions to watch for any prolonged rise in my BP. I think it is a really harsh medication

5/25/2011 12:10:50 PM

Reviewer: zing69, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication works well for me. I have been on Hydralazine for 2 years now, the only side effect, I had was right at first which was a pounding heartbeat.I take 100mg 3times A day now.

5/18/2011 10:34:55 PM

Reviewer: Jules1108, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    As soon as I started this medication, I had a horrible headache, I couldn't hardly move my head. Then I started running low grade fevers, had body aches, was nauseated and depressed, crying all the time because I could just not function. My doctor finally told me to quit taking this medication and then I found out that one of the side affects is that you have symptoms of lupus. My Mother ha ... Show Full Comment

5/1/2011 5:14:06 PM

Reviewer: jr19351@live.com, on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    I am not happy with this medication. It has caused me to have very severe Dizzy spells, severe sleepiness,no sense of balance,and nausea

4/18/2011 2:52:11 AM

Reviewer: bigjim66, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.