Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of primidone Oral.

2/9/2008 3:33:22 PM

Reviewer: gvangundy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My hands shake to the point that I can not even use them. When I hold a glass of water to drink the shanking gets so bad that I must use both hands.

6/14/2008 1:10:34 PM

Reviewer: chet, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Essential Tremor
6/4/2008 11:11:39 AM

Reviewer: klockemy, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with benign hand tremors by my neurologist. I was prescribed Primidone 50mg. This stuff is great, no more hand tremors and a return of strength to the effected hand. I was a little drowsy the first week of taking it, but when taken at bedtime, it can actually help you sleep. Now, I don't get the sleepy side effects, but my hand is tremor free. Even if I miss a dose, my han ... Show Full Comment

5/7/2008 3:55:09 PM

Reviewer: tprochko@aol.com, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I experienced unusually high drowsiness and my head felt like it was whiling which was interfering with my work. I do not recommend this medication if you have a job which requires alertness. I had to leave work. There is a hang-over effect into the next day. I am one of the few who cannot tolerate this medication. My neurologist prescibed this for essential tremor.

3/4/2008 11:02:11 AM

Reviewer: preidone, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
tremers improved