Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of primidone Oral.

6/10/2014 5:16:05 PM

Reviewer: Dave, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Essential Tremor
6/4/2014 9:34:05 PM

Reviewer: torino50dog, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take 200mg twice a day. I am able to type and write, however I am using a spoon more often for eating. I still have tremors but they aren't debilitating. I have had no side effects. My doctor would like to add a blood pressure medication but my blood pressure is too low for it to be safe.

4/14/2014 4:51:12 PM

Reviewer: Nellyann1124, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Have this a bed time for 1 50 mg at bedtime still get trimmers some in left hand pain in my arm too hurts dr put me on muscle relaxes for that seems gain weight don't like. Don't like to go out in public keep people look at you different I hope my dr gets these fixed for me :)

3/28/2014 2:50:53 PM

Reviewer: GW, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
have had tremors all my life until recently been able to control them. like many couldn't even hold glass of water without both hands. This has helped immensely,started w/25mg/day now 50mg/day there are sleeping issues my whole life have been an early riser I find myself wanting to sleep more but once up I'm fine

2/17/2014 9:56:42 AM

Reviewer: gwayne, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I inherited ET from my dad. As a teacher, shaking was annoying. My doctor was hesitant to prescribe a beta-blocker, but wanted me to try primidone. It reduced my tremor activity, but the side effects really were too much. I had the same results in tremors if not better just by staying hydrated, maintaining appropriate sugar levels by not consuming soda, and no more caffeine. I still have some ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver