Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of primidone oral.

11/1/2009 10:28:13 AM

Reviewer: JD, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take 1/2 of a 50mg. tablet daily. I only get worse when i am excited or angry.Most of the time it is under control and i am thankful.

10/22/2009 12:33:20 PM

Reviewer: dinerlu, 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started on this medication in June,my night time jerking is some better.Overall I don't see much difference in my tremors. I have gained several pounds and am working diligently to take them off.......I think the weight gain is a direct result of medication.

10/22/2009 10:08:40 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Essential Tremor
10/4/2009 10:37:48 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Primidone for probably a year now and I'm up to 500 mg (250 AM and 250 PM). My tremors are getting worse, my speech is getting worse, my balance has always been an issue; but more so now. I don't know how I would feel without the medication, I am assuming worse. I was recently laid off from my job, I have been a secretary for 15 years and I strongly think that my tremors and ... Show Full Comment

9/20/2009 4:50:02 PM

Reviewer: WMLBK, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
JUST THREE 1/2 PILLS COMPLETLY STOPPED MY VERY SERIES ESSENTIAL TREMOR BUT LEFT ME WITH SERIES SIDE EFFECTS.THEY WERE WALKING, BALANCE,COORDINATION,WEAKNESS IN BOTH LEGS & MADE MY NEUROPATHY WORSE.