Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of primidone oral.

10/4/2009 10:37:48 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Primidone for probably a year now and I'm up to 500 mg (250 AM and 250 PM). My tremors are getting worse, my speech is getting worse, my balance has always been an issue; but more so now. I don't know how I would feel without the medication, I am assuming worse. I was recently laid off from my job, I have been a secretary for 15 years and I strongly think that my tremors and ... Show Full Comment

9/20/2009 4:50:02 PM

Reviewer: WMLBK, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
JUST THREE 1/2 PILLS COMPLETLY STOPPED MY VERY SERIES ESSENTIAL TREMOR BUT LEFT ME WITH SERIES SIDE EFFECTS.THEY WERE WALKING, BALANCE,COORDINATION,WEAKNESS IN BOTH LEGS & MADE MY NEUROPATHY WORSE.

9/17/2009 10:44:05 AM

Reviewer: sam, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I don't notice much difference in my neck tremors since i've added this drug on to my treatment(I also take inderal)

9/9/2009 10:04:07 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Caregiver)

Comment:

Condition: Essential Tremor
8/16/2009 10:47:15 PM

Reviewer: rosebud09, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My neurologist started me on 12.5m.g. at bedtime 2 weeks ago. I am to go to 25m.g. this week at bedtime. He is gradually working the dosage up to 50m.g. The first week I experienced headache and nausea. However that side effect has passed. I am anxious to see how I feel with the increased dosage this week. The hand tremor is some better, but still have jaw tremor which is my main concern.