Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of primidone oral.

9/9/2009 10:04:07 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Caregiver)

Comment:

Condition: Essential Tremor
8/16/2009 10:47:15 PM

Reviewer: rosebud09, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My neurologist started me on 12.5m.g. at bedtime 2 weeks ago. I am to go to 25m.g. this week at bedtime. He is gradually working the dosage up to 50m.g. The first week I experienced headache and nausea. However that side effect has passed. I am anxious to see how I feel with the increased dosage this week. The hand tremor is some better, but still have jaw tremor which is my main concern.

7/25/2009 11:17:46 AM

Reviewer: Virginia Trombetta, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Have been on mysoline for the ten years for essential tremor and have been happy with the results. However, for the past couple of yeas, I'm finding myself becoming extremely irritable. I was contributing this behavior to the fact that I have been a caregiver for the past 3 years and it has become increasing difficult for me. Now I have cut back on the medication from 300 mgs/daily (2-50/mg ... Show Full Comment

7/17/2009 2:08:22 AM

Reviewer: dinerlu, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was having head tremors and jerking in my arms ,legs,shoulders,I have been on 25mg for almost a month.I seemed to be a little better at first, but not a lot. Dr put me on 50mg a couple of days ago. The jerking is better, and hopefully the head tremors are some better.

6/26/2009 9:53:09 PM

Reviewer: Slim, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
With anything I would like for it to work 100%. I have tremors that make me feel I am in a paint shaker! The drug at first gave me rushes through out my limbs and face. I've had tremors since 2006 and they say I'll always need the Med. or have an electrod put in my head. I choose the Med. I can always tell when it is time for the Med. I feel the tremors coming on or when I get excited or ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee