Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of temazepam oral.

10/31/2007 11:35:20 PM

Reviewer: kcreamer46, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I need it to turn off my head at night. I have a headache now if i forget to take it.

10/30/2007 12:36:42 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I seem to fall asleep within a short period of time on most occasions. In a rare instance it takes longer than expected. I think that is usually due to being over stimulated mentally. I usually wake up easily and after taking a shower I am fully awake with no after effects. I started out on 1 cap of 75 mg and had to increase it to 150mg per dose and have been very successful at that dosage witho ... Show Full Comment

10/26/2007 4:51:12 PM

Reviewer: Tim, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the only drug I can use. All the other sleep medicines seem to give me a hangover when taking them.

10/26/2007 1:18:04 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 55 and have had trouble with insomnia most of my life. I was given Ambien and Ambien CR to try for brief periods, but still woke up after four hours. I was then given a prescription for Temazepam and have found it to be very effective. It seems very gentle when going to sleep, I get 7-8 hours, usually straight through and feel great in the morning with no hangover or side effects.

10/23/2007 12:32:25 AM

Reviewer: down_town, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
So far I can get 7-8 hours of sleep when I take it with my Klonopin.