Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of perphenazine oral.

12/12/2013 10:57:59 PM

Reviewer: CJdenise, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has been a life-saver for me. I had been experiencing insomnia for 4 days. My meds were adjusted from Abilify to perphenazine. After 2 weeks all of my symptoms were relieved and I can sleep 7-8 hours every night.

4/17/2013 2:17:04 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
ADHD is my diagnosis and the Dr. thinks this will help me find my middle c by enhancing the Adderall. Im not so sure.

1/10/2012 9:48:10 PM

Reviewer: wade4367, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have bipolar II with PTSD. I was given this drug to help quite the voices in my head. At first it had caused headaches, especially at night. But the headaches subsided and the voices have since quieted down.

10/1/2010 1:23:18 AM

Reviewer: chevimpala, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
When first pur on this med I was taking abilify which quit working. I ended up in the VA Hospital and they started giving me 16 mg in the morning and 16 mg in the evening of perphenazine. This helped for a few months until I started to relapse. Lucky for me some people noticed me relapsing and I went to the Dr. They once again admited me to the VA Hospital and they changed the perphenazine to taki ... Show Full Comment

6/7/2010 4:24:52 PM

Reviewer: bullwinkle, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have Bi Polar 2 and have tried practically every drug and or combination one could think of, then after particularly severe depressive episode that went to cycling rapidly along with anxiety and suicidal thoughts I was put on Trilafon along with Depakote. All I can say is after 4 weeks I feel better, not great but I'm not suicidal either.

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.