Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sotalol oral.

6/3/2009 1:48:29 PM

Reviewer: bumpsiegirl18, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had A Fib since 2000 i was first put on Atenlol which worked for a couple of years it kept me in NSR but in 2002 went back into AF so we tried Sotalol i was so scared to take it as i am afraid of any new medcine however didn't like the AFIb either so while in the hospital we started the sotalol 80 MG but my blood pressure runs low before taking any drugs so it dropped to low taking 80 m ... Show Full Comment

5/19/2009 5:36:31 PM

Reviewer: carmen, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had this irregular heart beat for about 5 years, I like this medication. If I have a moment of a irregular beat I can increase a one or two extra half of the pill and it gets me back in beat.

5/9/2009 10:38:02 AM

Reviewer: on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    stomach pain evey time I put anything in it. Can't stay awake. shortness of breath. Tiredness. Headaches(especially in the back of my head). I was doing fine on Toprol, until They quit making it.

5/7/2009 8:31:56 AM

Reviewer: GIGI, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was diagnosed with A-Fib after my pacemaker was place in 2005 and was on Atenolol. Then in Feb. 2009 my A-fib was over 30% of the time and doctors changed my medication to Sotalol. My A-Fib was reduced to about15-17% of the time. I do feel better no side effects that I have noticed.

4/23/2009 9:22:37 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had trouble with my fingers turning black and blue. And they are cold. It happens one finger at a time.