Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of buspirone Oral.

4/27/2009 10:37:50 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on the drug for a month. The most I feel is alittle dizzy about an hour after taking this medication. My problem was my MIND would never rest. Even when I went to bed, I would still think about things I had to do the next day.

4/26/2009 6:53:22 PM

Reviewer: jennifer, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Have been taking for 2 months and feel worse than I did before I started taking it. My doctor put me on it to get me off xanax,but feel shakey all the time and have been recently diagnosed with vertigo. HELP!

3/29/2009 11:06:50 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I did not have any luck with this. I have heard it does help many people,but not me. It was like a roller coaster ride for me. The first hour after taking I would just lay on the couch, zombie like. For only a moment it would calm me and then after that it was I did not even take it. It seemed that all day long I just wanted to take more and more. It felt like I was taking medicine all day l ... Show Full Comment

3/19/2009 2:13:39 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this medication for over a year now, 20mg. In the beginning I had trouble sleeping all night and also bad stomach pains, but I knew that I would deal with it because of the results. The side effects are less offen now. My anxiety was so bad that I thought that I would suffer a heart attact one day my mine did not turn off at night. I still have the same stress with running a b ... Show Full Comment

3/13/2009 9:52:55 PM

Reviewer: sexy12, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

man rubbing painful knee